Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ACCESS Limited Cover: Review

Around the end of March I was approached by a company; Agri-Cover to test out one of their products and I was more than willing to try it out. Their company has been so kind and helpful throughout the entire process, plus we both are passionate about trucks-why on Earth would I say no??

After a lot of measuring to ensure a perfect fit, they sent me the ACCESS Limited Cover and I was so excited to get it installed. 


Unfortunately school and the wet, rainy, cold Alabama weather got in the way. But...one sunny Sunday afternoon, my sweet Daddy and Mama got to work and installed it!



The install wasn't bad at all; and it's even easier when you go watch the videos that they put up on their website. I'm serious when I say that this company has THE BEST customer service of any company that I've ever dealt with. 

And not only did this great company send the cover to be tested, but they also sent me a EZ Retriever II as well as a Battery Light. These tools are extremely helpful with or without the cover. For example, the battery light is a great addition to my toolbox, when I need to reach in and find something after the sun has gone down. And that EZ retriever? It's perfection. I'm on the shorter side so I'm forever having to crawl into the bed of my truck to grab things that have fallen all the way to the back of the truck bed, up under my toolbox on my truck or simply if the cover is down on the red truck, it makes it a breeze to reach back and grab whatever you need. 
If you don't need a cover at this point in time, but just want to take advantage of their accessories, they have a package for that on their site (although the LED light that is included in this pack is not the battery light that they sent me)  Click here for the link to that!


I wanted to take my time to fully test out this cover before reviewing it and I have to say, it's lived up to all of my expectations and more. This is the truck that my dad primarily has been using for work here lately, and although he was somewhat hesitant about the look of the cover, he was immediately won over by it's sleek, streamlined look. It doesn't even inhibit his work, because of it's roll-back feature. 
I was impressed with it's ability to keep water, dust, etc. off of anything that I decided to haul. 

It's such a sturdy set-up, it's hard not to appreciate it. 

Here you can see the cover in action in this messy Alabama spring weather. 


I wish I had thought to pull down the tailgate and show you just how dry it actually is under there; 
that just goes to show you how versatile this cover really is. It's not just for guys looking to keep their tools dry or whatever. 

It's for the mom who drives a truck and has kids in the backseat and needs somewhere secure to store her groceries, it's for the college student (me!) who needs a place to keep all of her luggage dry and secure on the way to a vacation when the cab is full of all of her friends, it's for the farmer who does need that coverage for his tools, bags of feed, etc. This cover is for anyone and it's well worth the money. 

If you have any questions about the Agri-Cover, email me at JordynReneeBrown@gmail.com and I'll be glad to discuss it with you and you can always visit their site here. Their contact information is located on their page-and like I said, they're always more than willing to help in any way that they can!

Thank y'all so much for giving me the opportunity to test out this amazing product!

Lastly, don't forget to go follow them on twitter @Agricover and "Like" them on Facebook under ACCESS Cover-they're always doing awesome giveaways, so definitely go check that out!

Until next time...bye y'all!
-jordyn 






No comments:

Post a Comment