Friday, April 18, 2014

More To Look Forward To

Y'all, school has been kickin' my butt towards the end of this semester. 
I've got a ton of things to update on this blog; I've got some DIY stuff coming, recipes, updates on life in general, and reviews on some amazing products that I've been testing out...as soon as finals are over next week!

I also have the AECTP (which is basically my last hurdle before being admitted into the College of Education and Professional Studies at Jacksonville State University) on Saturday, so after all of those things are done with then I'll finally be done until the Fall and I'll be able to concentrate on blogging and all that-well, when Christopher isn't keeping me super busy!

I guess most of y'all have noticed that I changed my blog's name. And before any gossip starts (which I'm sure it will, but that's what small towns are for...am I right?), Christopher and I are just fine! I just thought the blog name sounded a little silly and I wanted something a little more appropriate. Plus, I'm thinking that once Chris comes up with a permanent name for his farm I'll probably change my blog to that. And I'm trying to talk my Mama into starting a blog, so I'm basically holding this name for her (wink, wink Mama).

See, we're just fine. This picture was taken last night on our Friday night date night to Oxford. 

On second thought...maybe I should've picked one where he didn't look so annoyed! 

I know this is short and it doesn't have a lot of pictures but I just wanted to update everyone and let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about this blog...I'll definitely be back soon with a ton of new stuff-you won't even realize it's the same blog!

XOXO, jordyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment