Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Engagement Picture Day

This past Saturday, Chris & I thought we weren't going to be able to take our engagement pictures because of all the rain that had happened on Friday night.

We woke up & headed to Lineville Baptist for breakfast with the RA & GA groups and for a morning full of building and racing Lego cars.
We had a blast, but I couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed!

Our photographer, Mrs. Amy Sullins of Amy-Cole Photography, emailed me and asked if we wanted to do the pictures...even though it was pretty cold & still damp outside.
I was torn & Chris didn't think we could get ready & get the horses ready in time...but we decided to try!

After lots of running around & lots of horse grooming we hit the road to South Wind Plantation!

I had never met Amy before, so I was a little worried...would we click? Would the pictures turn out okay?

I had nothing, I repeat nothing, to worry about because as soon as she got out of her car I felt as if we had been best friends for years!

Chris is notorious for not wanting to have his picture made, but she was so great at making him feel comfortable and even making him laugh!
It was the perfect day :)

Even when we had a few mishaps with the horses tack, she was super patient with us & for that I am so thankful.

& how adorable is her selfie with Willow & Wrangler?
She posted it to Facebook with the caption "I had a fun engagement shoot today at South Wind Plantation with these two love birds!" which definitely made me laugh!



Then she posted the real picture with Chris & I :)


We are so blessed to have a photographer that is so patient and kind
& I know we look forward to building a relationship with her!

It's definitely a God thing that she was referred to us because connections like that don't just randomly happen-there was way too much laughter during that session for people that have just met!

Only 123 days until I marry my best friend in the entire world!

xoxo, Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment