Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bridal Luncheon

I've been horrible about updating this blog because this Spring semester really took it's toll on my time.
Then, whatever spare time I had leftover I spent working on my other blog, The Southern Stylista.

I am so blessed to have had such wonderful friends and family who have given me a bridal luncheon and two wedding showers!
Although I've been busy, I didn't want to skip the opportunity to share some photos and some of the things that we got at these showers with y'all & I certainly didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank all of these fabulous people for everything they've done for me.

Bridal Luncheon: Hosted by Paige & Tina Simpkins
This luncheon was so much fun & a great way to kick off the wedding festivities!
The food Paige served was SO good & we just had a great time with everyone getting to know everyone else!

Us girls getting ready for the old fashioned cake-pull that Paige put together.
Such a fun tradition!

 Doing the cake pull!
I got a compass, which apparently means I'm going to have a life filled with travel...
shhh, no one tell Christopher!


So thankful to have sweet Gloria Wesson by my side on my big day!
She has been one of my best friends for so long & she's always someone I can count on to make me smile :)


 My Matron of Honor, Paige is so precious to me!
Not only did she put together this gorgeous luncheon-but she is always there when I need to vent or when I need help doing random wedding stuff!




 


How lucky am I to have Casey Clark in my wedding, seriously?
She keeps me sane, is always willing to let me use her for her handwriting, and knows exactly what to say when I need a gossip sesh ;)


I never in a million years would've imagined that we would be getting married just a few weeks apart, but I'm so thankful that we both get to be apart of each others big days!
Love you to the moon & back, Katie Bain!



Gran and Grandma were able to join us for my luncheon and got to meet everyone else!
So thankful to have such wonderful ladies in my life, supporting me along the way.


These two are so special to me!
Grandmama and Mrs. Debbie aren't my in-laws or anything like that, they're just family.
I'm so blessed to have had them just take me in and treat me like an Upchurch from day one :)

 Sweet future Mama-in-Law


Trystan was unable to make it to my luncheon, but Julie and my Mama were able to come!
I don't have words for how thankful I am for all that they've done to make this wedding possible.



Mrs. Brenda, Alayna, Nean, and Mrs. Sandra were also able to join us & meet my family!
So thankful for them during such an exciting time :)

I was going to share pictures and stories from all three showers in one post...but I changed my mind when I realized how many pictures it was going to be!

I'll be updating soon with those other pictures & other updates!

xoxo, 
Jordyn

1 comment: