Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Old , New, Borrowed , Blue-Jordyn is Ready to Say "I Do!"

My final shower took place at our friend Angela Forbus' home, it is absolutely beautiful and of course the shower was no less than gorgeous!

My Mama and two sisters helped her host the shower and everything was wonderful.
I had such a good time getting to catch up with friends and family, I loved each and every one of my gifts, and I loved counting down the days to the wedding!

I'm going to share some of the pictures from that special day :)



Trystan did the chalk art for these two boards, they look so pretty!

Casey and Paige were so sweet to come and support me at all of my pre-wedding functions!


I loved getting to have my sweet friend Courtney at this shower!


So thankful to have this girl in my life!
Tess has been one of my "little sisters" for almost my entire life.
She has spent countless hours in the saddle with me & I'm so glad she gets to help serve at my wedding!


I loved seeing this sweet girl at my shower, Alayna is so precious & she keeps everyone around her smiling and laughing-which I need!

 Mrs. Debbie & Grandmama were able to come and celebrate at this shower with us!

Here is a picture of me with all of my precious hostesses!

Mother/Daughters picture!

And my gorgeous hostess who was kind enough to share her home and her talents with us for the afternoon :)

My sweet fiance' came and helped us load up all of the presents and get them home.
I got him to stop for a minute and take a picture with me :)

Family picture with my sweet fiance', we're only missing Adam and the kiddos!

We had such a great time and I got so many special and wonderful gifts.
Most importantly, I got to celebrate with all of the people who I love the most!

Be on the lookout for more wedding updates as we get closer & closer to the big day. . .
only 25 days until we say, "I Do!"

xoxo, 
jordyn

1 comment:

  1. great as always :)
    kisses:)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete