Thursday, July 30, 2015

#GoingToTheUpchurch

Today it occurred to me that lots of you might not read posts on my life+style blog The Southern Stylista so I realized I should probably post a wedding update over here!

On May 30, 2015 Christopher and I said, "I Do!" at South Wind Plantation in Wellington, Alabama surrounded by our friends and family.




I had so much fun getting ready with my girls, my sisters, and my mom-we laughed & made so many memories.


Every little touch that day was just beautiful, especially our flowers.


The day flew by, but the best part of it was marrying my very best friend.


He is truly my other-half & our day was full of memories that I wouldn't trade for anything.


I LOVE these family photos that Amy got, definitely frame worthy.


I mean, how cute is my fam?!


Our precious bridal party...


And one last kiss during our sparkler exit!

If you want to see our wedding highlight video, click right here, it was even more than I expected!

xoxo, 
jordyn


No comments:

Post a Comment