Monday, December 2, 2013

Ariat Boot Review

Let's just say...I've been lusting over these boots for a while. 


I mean, just look at them! The detailing is fabulous around the top, they come just over the knee-cap, and that rich brown/red color is to die for. 
I was able to get these in Pigeon Forge, TN while on vacation last week. Chris and I made a stop at Stages West , which is a boot store right on the Parkway in downtown Pigeon Forge. But these can also be purchased on Ariat's website which is the link above, as well as Country Outfitters
Fortunately, the weekend we were in Tennessee these boots were $100 off, so I was able to get them for only $200, but from the amount of compliments I have received and how many times I've already been able to wear them since getting them, I'd say that the price isn't that terrible. (Plus, Country Outfitters is always running a sale!) 
I think the only complaint I had about these boots were the fact that they are a bit snug in the ankle region, this is partially due to the fact that they did not currently have a size 10 in stock. (I usually wear a 9 1/2, but wanted the 10 for the extra room). The wonderful sales lady at Stages West steamed my boots for me and then I wore them while Chris shopped and now they fit perfectly. 

I would suggest styling these boots for date night with a pair of skinny jeans, a sweater, and maybe a scarf. Or, you could even wear these on Sunday with your favorite lace dress (add tights for winter!) 
Not to mention, couldn't you see these for gameday? I'd say they're completely perfect. 


Here is how I styled them for a date night with Christopher...
(Boots: Stages West, Pants: Old Navy, Shirt: J.Crew, Scarf: Target)

Hope yall enjoyed my first review, go check out these beauties now! =)
-Jordyn


No comments:

Post a Comment