Thursday, December 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday

It's been a busy few days and when I saw something earlier this week...I just knew I had to share it with y'all. 
Throwback Thursday is kind of a big deal on the Instagram & Twitter worlds. A lot of people use it to showcase what happened two months ago, but when I decided to do my first Throwback Thursday blog, I decided to go wayyyy back.

I was at Mr. Larry & Mrs. Debbie's house the other day visiting Chris while he was taking a lunch break and I was admiring all of the pictures that they have all around their home. There were graduation pictures and school pictures of Christopher, Russell, and Cody over the years. But I found one that really stood out...

This is little Christopher and baby Russell, y'all. 


I can't even. This is too much precious-ness for one blog. 

I just knew y'all would all enjoy this, even though Christopher and Russell are probably going to kill me, it's worth the risk. 
Enjoy!

-Jordyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment